Improve your experience. We are very sorry but this website does not support Internet Explorer. We recommend using a different browser that is supported such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
We are seeking a Master Mariner to join our Academics team at MaritimeMT.
- Contributing towards the planning, development, verification and validation of courses as necessary.
- Participate in reviews of the courses as necessary.
- Participate in the reviews of the learning material as necessary.
- Participate in the course analysis as necessary.
- Deliver the course in a format that is compliant with the requirements of this Quality Management System (QMS).
- Ensure proper use of training equipment and facilities.
- Develop and implement courses on the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Assist the Principal with any technical related matters including QMS related activities.
- Act as assessor and internal verifier if necessary.
- Provide technical support to prospective customers.
- Planning, managing and controlling the development of training programmes.
- Conducting research to keep up to date with changes happening within the maritime industry including changes happening to regulations and standards.
- Must hold an OIC Unlimited CoC as per STCW Reg II/1, but holding a Master Mariner CoC as per STCW Reg II/2 will be considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good presentation and organisation skills.
- Location: Birzebbugia, Malta
- Job schedule: Flexible Monday to Saturday